Performing Gender: the website of the second edition is now online
The European project has a new online platform where you can find all the information, get to know the partners and the artists involved and the dance activities that promote new narrative forms of LGBTI identities.
As we spoke about in this article, we at BAM!, in addition to having had a direct role during the European design phase, in these 2 years, we will be responsible for the web communication of Performing Gender – Dance Makes Differences, a capacity building project on dance and gender issues co-funded by Creative Europe. We have the pleasure of defining in detail the communication and dissemination strategy via web and social networks and implementing it thanks to the content that will be provided by the project’s protagonists, in agreement with the partners in five European countries.
We therefore present the new website, reminding you that the first edition of Performing Gender is still fully available online, designed to shine the light on the artists involved in the project, keep you updated on the news, which will be updated from time to time with specific focus, interviews and announcements on events open to the public.
Another new feature of this edition is the newsletter and the possibility to subscribe to the site to receive stay up to stay with dance that makes a difference
Finally the calendar built as a timeline to scroll and navigate to follow and elaborate on the main phases of the project, from beginning to end.
And, speaking of the calendar, we take this opportunity to remind you of the first appointments of the project: the first two training weeks, intensive training weeks designed for dance makers, with some activities open to the public and a warm invitation to see the final results, that is, the sketch results of their reflections.
- Lubiana training week, from the 6th to the 14th October – as part of the 23rd International festival of contemporary arts – City of Women – a follow-up meeting, consisting of theory, practice and all the aspects related to the delicate theme of Freedom of Panorama, together with 5 dancers and the local playwright Tea Hvala
- Bologna training week, from the 4th to the 12th November – a course held at the Cassero LGBT center, during the Gender bender festival, with the aim of realizing 5 sketches which will be shown on the last day, involving the public, a group of professionals and a few local dancers.
See you there then! You can find all the live updates in the program on the Performing Gender – Dance make differences! Facebook page.
Cerca nel sito:
- (Italiano) A levar l’ombra da terra: un questionario per la 13° edizione del festival! Tuesday June 25th, 2019
- (Italiano) Il ritorno di Baleno Festival al Parco della Malpensata Monday June 17th, 2019
- (Italiano) Concorso DIMMI: la quarta edizione è un successo Wednesday June 12th, 2019